Monday, January 28, 2008

Loose feeling

Here are a few of those sexually hidden, discomfort drawings from my sketch book. I know that some of them ended up reading vertical, and I'm very uncomfortable that the drawings are in this composition. At least I'm aware of this speck of dust, I guess how the image reads compositional isn't something that I'm worrying about, since that seems so commercial and tasteful to who? Why does something in a sketch book have to become a visual piece of pie for everyone or you, it doesn't, we just assume that it has to be! Let's not make art dead tonight.

"it has to be human to feel like this way also"




"for the first time, we'll wrap around the empty image stained under his sheets into her mail box for a keepers memory."

this drawing is supposed to show the demand many couples, fake lovers, and sort of wanna be sad songs kind of people...etc, to echo the memory of encountering each other sexual for the first time. Also known as touched by the a virgin for the very first time. Well what a small particle way of letting that out. Yet again, this is only text, a visual image, and those words came from someone else's song.



Also for art history, my teacher was boring enough to get me to drool looking awake. I bet that was a site for the girls sitting on my opposite sides. But when she asked us to draw a self portrait with out looking at ourselves, I closed my eyes and thought of the drawing Jenny did of hers and pictured myself peeling boredom from my hands and then after that, she then asked to draw a future portrait of when we get older. My older version is me being crazy and happy about it, as well drawn with eyes closed blind contour. They are comical, it was a loose feeling to guess the shape of my face features and feel them draw on the paper without seeing. Enjoyable.


No comments: